The BG Zehlendorf offers a shuttle service with minibuses during the day, which run regularly between the gyms, the cafeteria, and the tournament office. The buses are marked by a large yellow sign with the numbers 1 to 9 in the windshield.
All participants of the tournament are allowed to travel for free.
Please note the following when using the shuttle buses:
- hopping on and off is only possible in front of the gyms and the accommodations
- according to the traffic regulations, only up to eight guests are allowed in the vehicles
- approx. 30 minutes after the end of the last game, a gym will no longer be approached
- the waiting time can be up to 15 minutes, depending the demand
- the driving time to gym V (Lippstädter Straße) can be 20 minutes due to the distance
Please note, however, that they do not have a fixed timetable or can act as a cab - so please always plan enough time and an alternative.
The shuttle buses drive during the following times:
- Saturday: 07:00 - 22:30
- Sunday: 07:00 - 22:30
- Monday: 07:00 - 15:00